Earlier this week, AskMen released the results of their "Great Female Survey," which asked women to answer 64 questions on sex, career, relationships, online behavior and money. We've picked out 20 of the most interesting answers on relationships to share with you. Tell us if you think these findings are true to life. Infusing Fantasy Into Your Sex Life
1. Our late twenties are the ideal age for starting a family. A third of women want to start a family in their late twenties, while 23 percent would like to start popping out kids in their early twenties.
More from YourTango: 6 Myths About Dating A Career-Focused Guy
2. Of course we want children! In fact, 70 percent of women said they wanted children someday, compared to the 12 percent who said "no way." Having Children Made Me Love My Husband More
3. A beautiful house is the ultimate status symbol. Forget the Harvard degree, the Prada bag and the Benz. Forty-one percent of women favored a beautiful house, while 26 percent said that a successful husband or boyfriend would be the ultimate status symbol.
4. Women still believe in marriage. Eighty-three percent gave a resounding "yes!" when asked whether they had faith in the institution.
5. Sexual harassment in the workplace is uncommon. Sixty-six percent of women said they hadn't experienced it, but of those who had, only 8 percent bothered to report the incident.
6. It's okay for men to cry. More than three-fourths of the women surveyed said it wasn't a big deal, but about one-fourth said that crying is only okay in response to tragedies.
7. Breasts are the best. More than half of women believe that men appreciate boobs above all other physicial attributes. About one in four women said that the butt is most important, while about 15 percent think that men are most attracted to nice legs. Do Women Want To Be Ravished?
8. We're more honest than you think. Sixty-three percent of women have never lied about their number of sex partners, while just one in three women has ever faked an orgasm. A whopping eight-seven percent said that they would never cheat on their boyfriends, even if there were no chance that he would ever find out.
9. The ultimate man's drink is....good old-fashioned beer. Whisky came in second.
10. Men age like fine wine — until they hit middle age. About one in three women claim that men start losing their looks at age 50.
11. There's a "slut" and "manwhore" cutoff number. Regardless of your gender, you're officially too promiscuous if you sleep with over 20 people.
More from YourTango: Weird News: Japanese Photog Invents The Awesomest Girlfriend
12. We haven't slept with our coworkers (but we would like to). Forty-one percent of women haven't slept with a coworker, but they would if the opportunity presented itself.
13. We like your manhood just fine. About 4 in 5 women said that they wouldn't change their partner's penis size.