Although Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel just broke up last weekend, the couple has been dogged by gossip during much of their four-year relationship. And, despite all of Justin's rep's insisting that the split was mutual and has nothing to do with his beautiful Friends With Benefits co-star Mila Kunis or any of his other rumored lovahs, Us Weekly has just published a laundry list of Justin's alleged infidelities. It's Really Over For Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake
Celebitchy pulled out some of the "highlights," an edited list that is pretty lengthy on its own! We can't imagine where Justin might have found the time to do this much carousing, but where there's a will, there's a way. And if all of these stories are to be believed, Justin has one of the strongest wills to cheat we've ever encountered.
Here are some of the juiciest tidbits:
- 2007 - After chatting up a girl at a bar for about 15 minutes, Justin followed her back to her apartment. He returned to the bar not long afterwards and it's assumed that he didn't just leave to check out random girl's CD collection.
- 2008 - JT did his best to hook up with Rihanna and Ciara, but neither one was interested.
- December 2009 - Right before splitting with Alex Rodriguez, it's rumored that Kate Hudson had a fling with Justin.
- September 2010 - Justin and Olivia Munn allegedly had a bunch of "amazing sex" before Olivia ended their affair.
- Present - Despite trying "every trick in the book" to get Mila Kunis into bed, the actress wasn't down with helping JT extend his cheating streak. And even if he's single now, she just isn't into him.
Who knows how much of this is true, but none of it is really hard to believe. Especially the part about Mila not being interested. She seems like a pretty smart girl who wouldn't fall for a bunch of cheesy lines and smooth crooning. Justin Timberlake "Aggressively Pursuing" Mila Kunis
Photo Credit: Tina Kaawaloa/INFevents.com