From Dina Lohan to Courtney Love, the five moms below will make you thankful that you're not famous.
Jennifer Garner, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Gwen Stefani are celebrity moms that everyone loves to praise. They feed their kids organic foods, walk them to school themselves, and even teach their boys to question gender roles by taking them out for a mani-pedi. Still, there's an entirely different group of women on the other end of the celebrity mom spectrum, where boozing, partying, and trashing your kids in a tell-all book is more the norm.
Here are the top 5 worst celeb moms:
1. Jaid Barrymore: When your daughter is drinking at age nine and snorting cocaine at 13, you certainly aren't going to win any parent-of-the-year awards, as Drew Barrymore's mother found out. Reportedly, Jaid would frequently take young Drew to Hollywood parties, which led to Drew's addiction issues. In 2009, Drew revealed that she was still trying to work out her issues with her mom, but in recent months, the two were seen having a date at a museum together, a far more appropriate place for a mother-daughter to be than a nightclub!
2. Dina Lohan: What is a list of bad, celebrity mothers without Dina Lohan? Lindsay Lohan's "momager" has seemingly tried to cash in on her daughter's fame and, like Jaid Barrymore, enjoys partying with 25-year-old Lindsay, whose struggle with alcohol and drugs has lead her to a countless number of court appearances and jail stints. In recent weeks, Dina has reportedly been shopping around a memoir, in which she reportedly exposes "her daughter's dark secrets," reports TMZ.
3. Nancy Dow Aniston: After Jennifer Aniston's mother gave a tell-all interview about their relationship in 1996 (and later tried to capitalize on her daughter's success by writing an embarrassing book about her, entitled From Mother And Daughter To Friends: A Memoir), Jennifer stopped speaking to her, and the two remained estranged for over a decade. In the ultimate snub, Nancy wasn't even invited to the Friends star's 2000 wedding to Brad Pitt. However, in 2005, after her marriage to Brad fell apart, Jennifer reportedly reconciled with her mother. Still, that didn't stop tabloids from reporting that the actress was "neglecting" Nancy, after the 75-year-old recently suffered a stroke!
4. Courtney Love: Frances Bean Cobain, the 19-year-old daughter of Courtney and the late Kurt Cobain, made her feelings about her mother clear when she filed for a restraining order against Courtney in 2009. Can you really blame her though, especially considering Courtney's unhinged Twitter rants and stints in rehab? According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Courtney, who has publicly regretted not being a better mom, reportedly had a screaming fight on the phone recently with Frances and told her that Frances' fiance, Isaiah Silva, was only interested in her money. We're guessing Courtney probably won't be invited to the wedding.
5. Krista Yeager Stone: Emma Stone has always been close to her mom, and the two even reportedly got matching tattoos last year after Krista won her battle with breast cancer. Still, Emma couldn't help but be embarrassed when her mom drank too much at the 2010 Golden Globe Awards and drunkenly started chatting up Brangelina! "We sat at a table next to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, which was, like, the ultimate thing to bring your mom to," Emma revealed during an interview with Conan O'Brien. "Because she never drinks, and there was this giant bottle of Moet champagne... so she had a lot." Emma seems to have forgiven her mom for her misstep though, as she recently told an interviewer that Krista has always been her "emotional barometer."
Tell us: who do you think is the worst celeb mom?
Photo Credit: Getty