Plan an even bigger wedding?
In case you missed today's big news: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are getting a divorce! Even though I can't say I didn't see this one coming — a small part of me was rooting for team Hump to make it through the tough times. Citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split, Kim told E! Online:
"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
I think it was the wise men of 2Gether who said "breaking up is hard enough." So KK, don't put yourself through the emotional anguish of trying to figure out what went wrong. He's not worth it. Besides, being single is a blast! Now there's no one breathing down your neck or to report back to! The Stir: 5 Worst Celebrity Nose Jobs
Check out these five things Kim Kardashian can do now that she's single again:
1. Live without the hassle of pets: On the last season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, we watched how frustrated Kim was sharing her personal space with Kris's pooches. Now he can hang out with his boys in the doghouse, and Kim can have all of her overly-organized perfectionist space back to herself.
2. Date other basketball players: I wasn't really ever one of those girls that thought Kris was a looker. In fact, I always thought Kim could do so much better than that. Now that she's back on the market, there are so many more attractive (and eligible) men out there just looking for love. Many of which happen to have some serious skills on the court.
Read the rest on The Stir: 5 Things Kim Kardashian Can Do Once She's Single Again
More from The Stir:
- You're Bound To Fall For A Guy Like Your Father
- Woman Holds Surprise Wedding For Boyfriend
- Beware The 6 Types Of Lousy Lovers