We came up with 5 reasons why you should go as a reality TV character for Halloween:
5. With costumes like The Real Housewives of New Jersey, you have an excuse to flaunt your flashy side. Don't usually have an occasion to wear fake eyelashes, hair extensions and five-inch heels? Here it is.
4. It's a conversation starter. Everyone pretends not to watch those shows, but they do. Once you're drunk at a Halloween party, you'll all start reminiscing about that time Teresa flipped over the table. Good times.
3. Maybe you have a fairytale princess side. Maybe then you can go as Kim Kardashian the bride and fulfill all your dreams, at least for one night.
2. You can annoy the crap out of people by going as an obscure Real World cast member or contestant on For The Love Of Ray J. If they don't know who you are, you can throw a fit and yell "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" throw a drink on them, and storm out.
1. You can yell ridiculous stuff at your significant other, dance like a moron and maybe even turn over a few tables, all in the name of being true to your character.
CHECK OUT THE PHOTO GALLERY: 8 (Mostly Couples) Reality TV Halloween Costumes