As I write this I'm feeling lots of things right now. But grief and anger have to be at the top of the list! Within the next few days a young beautiful mother of 2 small children that just happened to be one of my classmates will be laid to rest. Why? Because her husband decided to strangle her with a telephone cord and leave her to die, then kill himself afterwards. For the last 3 days she has been hooked up to life support, but this morning her family finally made the agonizing decision to let her go. Now myself,my other fellow classmates, and the rest of her family and friends are left asking "why?" and 2 innocent children will grow up without parents. So,I just wanna know,where does it stop? When are women gonna FINALLY draw the line and say "ENOUGH!" How many more lives are gonna be lost at the hands of people who claim to love them and cherish them and then in the blink of an eye turn on them. So,I'm sharing her story and my grief with you all tonight as a warning,if you or someone you love is in an abusive situation,put an end to it now,whatever it takes! Don't fall for the lines "I'm sorry,I promise it'll never happen again",because I guarantee you as long as you continue to allow it to,it WILL! Save yourself and your children,if you have any,while there is still time. Don't end up like her and don't end up being the one who has to get prepared to say your final goodbyes to someone you grew up with and shared a classroom with. Get smart before it's too late.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 72% of women say they've considered leaving their marriage.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty