Charming, attentive, interested, witty, flirtatious—these are all traits of a womanizer. A womanizer knows exactly how to make a woman feel special, different from the rest, and like his one and only. The only difference between a womanizer and a good man is a womanizer acts in this manner to get in your pants, not your heart. Being able to differentiate a good man from a womanizer is not as easy as we'd like it to be, but we have you covered. After the jump, find 10 signs to help you make the distinction. But remember, even though he fits some of these characteristics doesn't necessarily mean he's a womanizer. Just don't wear your heart on your sleeve; it's always better to be safe than sorry! The Frisky: Girl Talk: How Much Space Is Too Much In A Relationship?
10 Signs He's A Womanizer. . .
More from YourTango: Love Bytes: 10 Reasons Spring Is The Best Time To Hook Up (GIFs)
1. More Facebook posts from girls than guys. His Facebook wall consists of a bunch of girls saying, "I miss you," "I want to hang out," or "When am I seeing you?" Trouble!
2. He's overly complimentary. "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." "You're gorgeous, and I don't throw that term around lightly." "I've never been able to open up with a woman the way I have with you." If he says all of this within the first 15 minutes of the date, then he's probably wants one thing. Yup, what's between your legs.
3. He confuses you with other girls. Nothing is worse than a guy calling you another girl's name. Not only do you know that there is someone else, but he also can't even keep the two of you straight. The Frisky: Nine Signs He's A Cheater
4. He's Mr. Future. Unless you're a woman who is committed to being single, chances are you're at least open to the idea of meeting someone to eventually settle down with. Womanizers know that, which is why they become Mr. Future. "We can do this, and we can do that, and we can go here and there." Everything is we, we, we. Womanizers know how to give us what we want, but feel no guilt when they take it away.
5. He doesn't have platonic female friends. A womanizer doesn't need platonic girl friends because he's interested in all of them. You can't be platonic if there is sexual chemistry, right?
More Juicy Content From YourTango: