These six famous females are bringing bi-sexy back!
Although there are plenty of famous, powerful women like Rosie O'Donnell, Melissa Etheridge and Ellen DeGeneres leading the way for lesbians to be out and proud in Hollywood (and everywhere else), there hasn't really been a strong voice for bisexuals. Sure, Lindsay Lohan made bisexuality "in" again, but her dysfunctional romance with Samantha Ronson wasn't the type of relationship with which any group would want to be associated. Luckily, more sane celebs have been admitting to liking both boys and girls, making bisexuals all the rage right now. Although Fergiemarried Josh Duhamel last year, she identifies as bi, as do recent out-ees True Blood's Anna Paquin (engaged to Stephen Moyer) and singer Vanessa Carlton. So, let's take a look now at six of the entertainment world's hottest (and coolest) bi ladies.
1. Angelina Jolie - Angie, who'd had many encounters with women, including a long-term relationship with model Jenny Shimizu, gave up bisexuality for femme fatality several years ago. Once she stole Brad Pitt away from Jennifer Aniston, she swore off girls for the love of a very pretty man. (Pretty until he grew the beard from Hell, of course.)
2. Drew Barrymore - The child star-turned-superstar is currently on again with beau Justin Long but back in 2003, she admitted to having slept with several women. Said Drew, "I think a woman and a woman together are beautiful, just as a man and a woman together are beautiful. Being with a woman is like exploring your own body, but through someone else. When I was younger I used to go with lots of women. Totally - I love it."
2. Brad Pitt: The Jolie-Pitt brood is arguably Hollywood's most famous, with adopted sons Maddox and Pax, adopted daughter Zahara, biological baby girl Shiloh and biological twins Vivienne and Knox. Three boys, three girls. The family is totally adorbs!
4. Bruce Willis: Willis is outnumbered in his family, having sired all daughters. He has Rumor, Scout and Tallulah with ex Demi Moore, and two daughters, Mabel and Evelyn, with present wife Emma Heming.
7. Kevin Federline: Six is K. Fed's lucky number. He and ex Shar Jackson have a daughter and son (Kori and Kaleb), while he and former wife Britney Spears have two sons (Sean Preston and Jayden James). He and current wife Victoria Prince have two daughters (Jordan and Peyton). Overall, the Fedster certainly has a lot of responsibility.
8. Clint Eastwood: Dirty Harry sired seven kids with five mothers. They are daughter Kimber, son Kyle, daughter Alison, son Scott, daughter Kathryn, daughter Francesca, and daughter Morgan. Father's Day must be fun in his house.
9. Mel Gibson: The actor, who has been felled by lots of issues in recent years, has eight kids, seven of which were produced during his long marriage to ex-wife Robyn. M&R had six sons and a daughter. Gibson then went on to have another daughter with Oksana Grigorieva, and we all know how THAT went, thanks to the leaked tapes of him screaming all sorts of obscenities at her.
10. Diddy: The rapper and mogul has six kids and billions of dollars, so do the math and come up with this answer. He never has to worry about things like child support. Here's how the Sean Combs' Family Tree shakes out: Five biological kids, three baby mamas and one stepson.
11. Eddie Murphy: His comedy act often referenced how the wives of famous men often took half of their hubby's fortunes when no pre-nups were in place. But in Murphy's case, it's his eight children that could be a drain on his resources. Murphy has five kids with ex-wife Nicole. He also has two other sons with two different women. Add to that a daughter from a brief fling with Scary Spice, who was actually born on Murphy's birthday. Trivia!