These six famous females are bringing bi-sexy back!
Although there are plenty of famous, powerful women like Rosie O'Donnell, Melissa Etheridge and Ellen DeGeneres leading the way for lesbians to be out and proud in Hollywood (and everywhere else), there hasn't really been a strong voice for bisexuals. Sure, Lindsay Lohan made bisexuality "in" again, but her dysfunctional romance with Samantha Ronson wasn't the type of relationship with which any group would want to be associated. Luckily, more sane celebs have been admitting to liking both boys and girls, making bisexuals all the rage right now. Although Fergiemarried Josh Duhamel last year, she identifies as bi, as do recent out-ees True Blood's Anna Paquin (engaged to Stephen Moyer) and singer Vanessa Carlton. So, let's take a look now at six of the entertainment world's hottest (and coolest) bi ladies. Vanessa Carlton Is Bisexual And Proud Of It
2. Drew Barrymore - The child star-turned-superstar is currently on again with beau Justin Long but back in 2003, she admitted to having slept with several women. Said Drew, "I think a woman and a woman together are beautiful, just as a man and a woman together are beautiful. Being with a woman is like exploring your own body, but through someone else. When I was younger I used to go with lots of women. Totally - I love it."
4. Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie: Uh, these two split at the top of 2014, but they are always together. They say it's for the sake of their son Luca, but they also play coy when asked about the possibility of reuniting.
5. Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks: The singer and the Aussie prankster dated long distance, ending just before her convenient hookup with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes (with whom she just happened to drop a duet). Brooks subsequently went on bitter Twitter rants that accused her of cheating. They still got back together this past spring. They just broke up again. This all happened between 2013 and 2014.
7. Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran: She is a saint or just lacks a modicum of self-respect, since she puts up with his temper, his arrests and his continued dalliances with Rihanna. They are always on and always off.
9. Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult: They dated before, got back together and split again, somewhat quietly, this summer. She is reportedly seeing Chris Martin of Coldplay now, so she is consciously coupled and he traded up. Sorry, Gwynnie!
10. Pamela Anderson and Everyone: She and Tommy Lee were on-off. She and Kid Rock were on-off. So are she and current hubby Rick Salomon. Pam can't let go with any of her dudes. Stage 5 Clinger, maybe?
12. Rihanna and Drake: Like her romance with Breezy, Rihanna has dated and split from and dated and split from Drake. Their most recent dalliance was this spring, but they may be back together yet again after being spotted partying closely in New York.
13. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: The real-life Bella and Edward dealt with a public scandal in 2012 (she cheated and got caught with her then-married director, Rupert Sanders), her very public apology, their time apart and their reunion. They split again in 2013 and 2014.
18. Taylor Swift and L-O-V-E Itself: T. Swizzle is on and off with love itself. She has said she is learning to exist without a romance. Good for her! But her last "major" romance with One Direction cutie Harry Styles and they dated for like a total of four months, and that included a split and a period apart.
1. Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green: They hooked up when she got to Hollywood. Then they broke up. Then they got married. Now they have two sons.