Male dating blogger Abraham Lloyd reveals the fashion trends men love to hate.
You might want to a consider a sturdy lock for your closet. Dating blogger Abraham Lloyd breaks down the five fashion choices your man just doesn't get. When he "accidentally" donates them to the Salvation Army, you'll know what really happened:
1. JEGGINGS: "Don't be fooled into thinking that these skin-tight sweatpants are jeans simply because they look the part from a distance," says Abraham. "We're not fooled; you shouldn't be either." Time to put the leggings debate to rest: leggings aren't pants, and should not be worn as such... even when painted a reasonably believable denim pattern.
2. BABY DOLL DRESSES: "Men love dresses that accentuate the curves of a woman's body," Abraham says. "The baby doll dress consistently does the opposite." Unless you're pregnant! "There's a reason that women in their third trimester of pregnancy wear this dress." Fine, guys, we see your point. We won't pretend that we're not scared a stranger will congratulate us on a bun in the oven when we rock these sometimes. But we're keeping our baby doll dresses in our closest for those PMSing, bloaty days whether you like it or not. 3 Must-Have Sexy Little Black Dresses
3. NEON: We love to have fun with our clothes, but there's such a thing as too much fun, according to the boys. "Neon is any form is only acceptable if you're twelve years old, the lead in a John Hughes movie, or were invited to a '80s retro-dance party." Tell us how you really feel! He adds, "men read into personalities through colors, and neon consistently screams immature." If your guy cringes at neon too, you can still play with color: just step away from the American Apparel leotard, and swap neon green for a turquoise blue or maraschino red.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- Open Your Mind To Making New Relationships
- Would You Wear A Dress That Does The Flirting For You?
- Get That Sexy Smokey Eye Look For Your Next Date