Gifts are nice but, baby, the best things in life are free. Especially when it comes to your special lady, compliments can go a long way, even longer than giving her a fancy pair of diamond earrings! OK, maybe not that far ... But seriously, making a woman feel wanted, appreciated, and totally friggin' gorgeous will make her the kind of happy money just can't buy. So, save your dough, and try some of this sweet talk. The Frisky: 7 Ways Men Try To Impress Women (And Why They Don't Work)
1. Say Thank You: Tell her you couldn't have done it without her. Whether it's the birthday party she planned or just a supermarket run, let her know she's important to you, and you're grateful.
2. Here's Lookin' At You: One ex-boyfriend, right before we had our first nakey times, told me I was his ideal-looking woman. I didn't really believe him, but it was still sexy to hear and it definitely made me feel less inhibited. He did wind up proving he was a man of his word, but it would be indecent of me to tell you how. The Frisky: How Far Would You Go To Impress A Woman?
3. You-nique: When there's no one else around, and it's just the two of you talking, tell her you never met a girl like her before. If she thinks you mean it, she'll turn to mush. Then follow it up with a kiss.
4. Ask Her For Opinion/Advice: Whether it's trouble at the office or a T-shirt purchase, if you ask her opinion she'll think you care about what she thinks. We ladies love it when you want us for not just the body, but our brains too. The Frisky: 8 So-Called "Chivalrous" Moves That Creep Us Out
5. All In The Family: If you tell a girl you think your family would adore her, you are guaranteed a big smile.
6. Arm Candy: Tell her she's gorgeous on the regular. There's not a girl who doesn't want to feel beautiful. If she feels stunning in your eyes, she'll let you gaze away, even at the parts she'd normally hide. The Frisky: MERRIMe, A New Web Comedy About Online Dating
More Juicy Content From YourTango: