Now that I have come to terms with our break up I have been feeling a whole lot more confident in myself. In fact I even let my family introduce me to a very nice man and I spent the day at their house just hanging out and talking to him. I was actually able to have a conversation with him and not worry about what I said. AND he actually listened and commented on what I was saying. He remembered names of my friends I spoke of and I laughed and smiled genuinely for the first time in a long time. I loved it. There was no pressure to date or see each other just a genuinely nice conversation with a VERY good looking man. I do want to see him again. And I will.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 40% of parents report that they are better at communicating with each other AFTER having kids.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty