So after having coffee with a friend, I was beginning to wonder if that one night at the wedding was only meant to happen at the wedding. I mean we talked, and have some common interests, but I'm not sure if we'll move past having coffee that day. I don't want to come off too forward, but how will or do I know if he's interested. I guess the only thing I can do now is wait for him to make the next move.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 57% of experts say that if someone in a relationship has cheated, it's not always best for them to tell their partner.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty