All about sex toys, threesomes, and other ways to improve your love life.
Is your sex life in a rut? Do you want to try out something new, but are unsure of how to go about doing so? Author Tracey Cox explains everything you need to know in her book, Secrets of A Supersexpert, from sex tips, miscellaneous trivia, and the psychology of falling in love.
Here are some ideas to help spice things up, direct from Ms. Cox:
1. Try a threesome. But beware the emotional backfires of having a threesome and always try to focus on your partner more than the other person.
2. Introduce sex toys to break up your routine. For vibrators, choose a stronger one as you can always place it on a lower setting. In addition, make sure to store your toys separately and keep them clean. And don't forget to have fun. Today's sex toy market includes toys that pleasure both men and women via vibrating, licking, rotating, and more.
3. Masturbate in front of each other. Besides being an instant turn-on for him, it allows you both to see exactly what makes each other tick. Pay attention to how he masturbates to find out what he likes—stroke by stroke.
4. Location, location, location. Try getting it on somewhere unusual, whether in the car, outside, or just on the bathroom floor.
5. Get over society's sexual norms and instead focus on what you and your partner enjoy. Compromise with each other. If he wants to watch porn together but you find it appalling, try watching an adult film made specifically for women.
6. Make sure to communicate with your partner in order to have the best sex life possible, even after years of marriage.
Oh, and no matter the situation, lube never hurts. ;)