I am 29 years old. I have two beautiful amazing daughters. I am engaged to their father. We have been together for 7 years. We have been engaged for four years coming this december. We have attempted to get married for many times before but never set a date. The last attempt we ended up trying to we were blessed with the news we were expecting our second daughter. Now I am at the point to be like Is he really the one for me. I know people might say wow. Two cars, a house and 2 kids later you are questioning this but yes I am.... I only ask myself because for so long he has been not wanting it. He said to me he does not want to marry me. Why do i stay?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Makeover time! 64% of people say they change their looks after a breakup.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty