I am 29 years old. I have two beautiful amazing daughters. I am engaged to their father. We have been together for 7 years. We have been engaged for four years coming this december. We have attempted to get married for many times before but never set a date. The last attempt we ended up trying to we were blessed with the news we were expecting our second daughter. Now I am at the point to be like Is he really the one for me. I know people might say wow. Two cars, a house and 2 kids later you are questioning this but yes I am.... I only ask myself because for so long he has been not wanting it. He said to me he does not want to marry me. Why do i stay?
Inside our hearts there’s still a special place for Trista and Ryan. Trista Rehn was the very first Bachelorette and found her firefighter hubby on the show. The couple got together in 2003 and now have two kids together, making them the longest relationship in the show's history. They are the best.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- More than half of guys told Match.com they'd be turned off by a woman who "doesn't care about her career."
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy