Wasn't it just the other day you were looking in the mirror thinking that you just couldn't endure another day with all the hurt and emotional scars of having been given your walking papers? Just the thought of brushing your teeth, taking a shower, or even eating seemed like a task for only the fierce such as maybe the Vikings...I know I have been there not too long ago. Somehow the last few days have not felt so despairing....was it that new haircut, the dinner invivation for Easter, well what goes???? As corny as it sounds I am reaching that 'healing' stage. Now I am not saying that I am not still hurt, but just reaching a ceratin comfort level as I go thru this healing stage. The hurt has actually started to ebb and I can feel myself emerging once again. I don't think there is an exact time that this all takes place, it has to be based on each individual person and how they cope with stress, emotional issues and setbacks. In my case I am reaching a level that is bearable for me and moving on doesn't seem like a journey to the end of the world any longer. My next phase which is my favorite will be approaching soon and I promise to let all know what that is....'til then let us all remember to try and brush our teeth and shower on a regular basis...joannie
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- The #1 Thing That Will Make Dealing With Your Divorce Easier
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 400,000 tourists kiss the Blarney Stone in Ireland every year. According to legend, the stone endows the kisser with great wit.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty