Ive been "seeing" this guy for a year now, yet he says we still arent dating. We do everything a noraml couple does, dinners, going out, spending the nite, going on vacations. But he wont say we are dating, he still calls me his friend. And it hurts to hear that cause i am so in love with this man and he knows it, but i get almost no feelings in return. And i know he cares but i dont think he knows how to show it, hes very hard and cold hearted. We are so good for each other i just wish he would realize what he has in front of him before i get sick of waiting around. Im really torn at this point. Should i continue to wait for him to realize the situation? Or make one of the hardest decisions and let him go?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- I Feel Like I'm Stuck In A Sexless Marriage & There's No Way Out
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 91% of single women would rather marry for love than money.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty