Ive been "seeing" this guy for a year now, yet he says we still arent dating. We do everything a noraml couple does, dinners, going out, spending the nite, going on vacations. But he wont say we are dating, he still calls me his friend. And it hurts to hear that cause i am so in love with this man and he knows it, but i get almost no feelings in return. And i know he cares but i dont think he knows how to show it, hes very hard and cold hearted. We are so good for each other i just wish he would realize what he has in front of him before i get sick of waiting around. Im really torn at this point. Should i continue to wait for him to realize the situation? Or make one of the hardest decisions and let him go?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Ever wonder why an "X" represents a kiss? In the Middle Ages, illiterate people used "X" as a signature and sealed it with a kiss.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy