You know when you are deep in thoughts with the visions of the best times you two have shared together...when you can no longer focus on the days events? Some say that everytime you bring someone to mind they also think of you as well! I am not sure that I believe that exactly, however I do feel that after a breakdown of a relationship (no matter who broke it off) both parties go thru a healing process....sometimes it takes one longer than the other? Anyone have any thoughts on the same 'wavelength' thing???
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Celery is an aphrodisiac for men. Seriously.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty