Well I cant say I didnt expect this, but I really feel that it's over. The end of March brought more agony to myself and our children. We had an appointment with the concilliator. Then after going to appointment I wasnt allowed in. Seem's my wife called and requested seperate meeting's. RED FLAG!!!. I attended the next day and I was treated like a criminal right from the start. The conciliator was very rude and had an investigator sitting in with us?. Seams as though my wife told him that I was never involved in our minor children's life, I had been financially irresponsible our ENTIRE marriage, and I was very verbally and emotionally abusive over the last couple year's. I spend as much time wiyh my children as my job allow's, only weekend's off and that is spent with my family. I have been working my entire life since graduation,and I give my check's to my wife every week, she pay's the bill's. And I have never disrespected my wife by being abusive, verbally or emotionally. End result of false allegation's- she get's custody and I get very little visitation time. I have since filed an objection motion on the temp-custody ruling and now we have a date with the judge. Wont be seperate, no lie's go unchecked, and I have familly for witnesses on time's I spend with my kid's. SHE IS WORRIED!!!. I have kept myself busy researching Mid-life crisis and I'm not sure we can get past the lie's, deception,possible infidelity,etc.......
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The five states with the most single men: New York, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Alaska and D.C.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty