Well I cant say I didnt expect this, but I really feel that it's over. The end of March brought more agony to myself and our children. We had an appointment with the concilliator. Then after going to appointment I wasnt allowed in. Seem's my wife called and requested seperate meeting's. RED FLAG!!!. I attended the next day and I was treated like a criminal right from the start. The conciliator was very rude and had an investigator sitting in with us?. Seams as though my wife told him that I was never involved in our minor children's life, I had been financially irresponsible our ENTIRE marriage, and I was very verbally and emotionally abusive over the last couple year's. I spend as much time wiyh my children as my job allow's, only weekend's off and that is spent with my family. I have been working my entire life since graduation,and I give my check's to my wife every week, she pay's the bill's. And I have never disrespected my wife by being abusive, verbally or emotionally. End result of false allegation's- she get's custody and I get very little visitation time. I have since filed an objection motion on the temp-custody ruling and now we have a date with the judge. Wont be seperate, no lie's go unchecked, and I have familly for witnesses on time's I spend with my kid's. SHE IS WORRIED!!!. I have kept myself busy researching Mid-life crisis and I'm not sure we can get past the lie's, deception,possible infidelity,etc.......
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Just like the movies? More than 33% of people have considered breaking up because of something they watched on TV or in a movie.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy