so we lose at love today... it started off well i suppose...what do you do when you are trying to be the supportive wife for the husband with the lost job ? I am frustrated...at times infuriated....today i was okay and then "it" came up. The income tax money....so he has been out of work for a couple months the rebate was small, the plan in my brain was simple pay off the bills. Apparently different in his brain although I thought this was all worked out. Now the discussion isn't even up for debate. He has decided not to speak of it, just do what I want with his money he says. What ?! I am so lost. Somewhere my conscious brain says duh pay the bills, he needs to get a job and then he can do whatever he wants but as things stand right now there has been no help with bills from him now for 2 months so yeh use umm his money that is actually our money to pay our bills. And then this other part of me feels bad for him. Right?! i dont know what thats all about but i do.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- What's not to love? Oxytocin, the "love hormone" released during orgasms, promotes sleep.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty