so we lose at love today... it started off well i suppose...what do you do when you are trying to be the supportive wife for the husband with the lost job ? I am frustrated...at times infuriated....today i was okay and then "it" came up. The income tax money....so he has been out of work for a couple months the rebate was small, the plan in my brain was simple pay off the bills. Apparently different in his brain although I thought this was all worked out. Now the discussion isn't even up for debate. He has decided not to speak of it, just do what I want with his money he says. What ?! I am so lost. Somewhere my conscious brain says duh pay the bills, he needs to get a job and then he can do whatever he wants but as things stand right now there has been no help with bills from him now for 2 months so yeh use umm his money that is actually our money to pay our bills. And then this other part of me feels bad for him. Right?! i dont know what thats all about but i do.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Among interfaith couples, 80% say their differing faiths do not hurt the relationship. How does religion affect your relationship?
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy