Five guys recount one thing they learned from a past love.
I used to spend a ton of money in malls. Now it’s DSW for shoes and outlet malls for clothes. She helped me spend my money a little more wisely.”
–Thomas, 27, construction management consultant
“I used to drip water all over the floor after showering. My ex explained how to brush off my body before I grabbed a towel. I even shared the ‘Jessica Dry Brush’ with my nieces and nephews.”
–Andrew, 34, project manager
“She introduced me to The Nile, a Middle Eastern restaurant in New Jersey where singers and belly dancers perform. I still go with my friends.”
–Sharbel, 24, financial planner
“The night before I took the LSATs, she gave me No. 2 pencils that were already sharpened, then dulled down, so I could fill in the bubbles quicker. That was incredibly thoughtful.”
–Ryan, 22, neuro-science student
“Reggae. I used to listen to [Bob] Marley on my own, but she and her brothers got me into esoteric reggae like Black Uhuru and Sizzla. I still listen to it.”
–Anuj, 29, psychiatrist
2. Chris Martin: Who cares if he is reportedly loved up with Jennifer Lawrence as his first post-Gwynnie romance? He is a singer and a songwriter, and he is a true musical talent. Just like Mimi. Duet, anyone?
6. Lenny Kravitz: The singer (and her Precious co-star) is a stylish, snazzy dresser and a huge talent. Don't act like you can't picture him and Mimi holding hands while sunning themselves on a yacht or holding onto one another while cruising down a street on a moped in downtown NYC.
8. Usher: Imagine the beautiful music that Mimi and Usher would make? Swoon. Knees weak. We can't even. The R&B world would stop spinning on its axis. Their duet "How Much" was incredible, and we need more. Especially a ballad!
9. Prince Harry: He is British royalty. She is American — make that global— pop music royalty. The Prince and The Queen. It'd be like a fairytale. There'd be no better cougar than Mariah Carey, either!
10. Robin Thicke: Could Carey help him mend his broken heart after the split with Paula Patton? Lord knows his creepy Patton-centric album Paula flopped, as did her Me. I Am Mariah ... The Elusive Chanteuse, so this could be a personal and professional pick me up for both singers. Redemption!
1. Marc Anthony: A diva war might ensue over this, but Mimi could totally hook up with J. Lo's ex. They both have twins! Come on! Monroe, Moroccan, Max and Emme play dates would be rad. Bring it.