Last week, I promised to lighten up this blog. What better way to do so than to talk about sex. Well, wait, sex and all of its ins and outs, can be a serious, convoluted, deep subject. However, forget all of that for now: this blog is about Vacation Sex (VS). Not that daily (weekly/monthly….biyearly??), can-I-have-it-I-don’t want-to-why-not kind of sex stuff. (Believe me, there will be a follow up for that.) VS happily, is sex that’s still eagerly anticipated - even for most long-term couples.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- 27% of women say perfume is the beauty product that makes them feel most irresistible.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy