Last week, I promised to lighten up this blog. What better way to do so than to talk about sex. Well, wait, sex and all of its ins and outs, can be a serious, convoluted, deep subject. However, forget all of that for now: this blog is about Vacation Sex (VS). Not that daily (weekly/monthly….biyearly??), can-I-have-it-I-don’t want-to-why-not kind of sex stuff. (Believe me, there will be a follow up for that.) VS happily, is sex that’s still eagerly anticipated - even for most long-term couples.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Women think men with lower voices are more likely to cheat.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty