For all the brides-to-be out there, let me warn you…someone is probably going to throw you a shower. Now you could get very lucky (like me), and have a very sane, lovely, and normal shower with delicious food and low key, mellow chit chat. How did I get so fortunate? Simply put, my mother told her dear friends (the honestly gracious hostesses) that if there were any games involving toilet paper or clothespins, I would run wildly into the front yard and start guzzling gin straight from the bottle.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- eHarmony is responsible for nearly 5% of marriages in the U.S.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty