First off, before I dive into this thing, I want to give a shout out to all the wonderful people who have left comments on my blog---I didn’t realize there were any comments to read, so I hadn’t been checking for them, to be honest, but then I just went back and saw that there were quite a few, and clicking through and reading all of them was like opening presents on Christmas morning---so fun! And so redeeming---I’m glad to know that folks are actually reading this and are responding to it, and more so, to also know that we can all commiserate, through the wonderful modern medium of the World Wide Web, about the dating world and the pitfalls and emotional zeniths contained therein. Rock on!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 48% (including 42% of married people) said they look at their ex's Facebook profile too often.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty