Internet Dating Lesson #343A: If someone goes on and on and on and on and on in their profile about how they’re “from the South” and “know what side of the street to walk on when they’re with a lady” and “believe” in “modern chivalry”, what they’re actually saying is that they’ve seen Gone With the Wind once back in 6th grade and think that chivalry has something to do with jousting and knights in armor or something and can you just take off your panties already?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- Out of nearly 100,000 people surveyed, 72% never take a vacation as a couple.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy