Full of super foods that are known for their sex-enhancing abilities, these dark chocolate bonbons are designed to boost your boom-boom (if you know what I mean). They're raw, vegan, and full of healthy protein.
Better yet, they're absolutely delicious and surprisingly simple to make.
If you've started your day off with our famous sex coffee (GOOD MORNING!), end your day with these delicious sex bombs — and rest assured you've given your body tons of nutrients known for giving you the best orgasms EVER.
In every sex bomb bite, you'll get:
- Maca: Used for more than 3,000, this root veggie is ground into a powder, and arrives with promises of dramatically increased libido and naturally regulated hormone levels.
- Cacao Nibs: Considered even more beneficial than dark chocolate, cacao stimulates the neurotransmitters that create euphoria. A perfect way to beat the before-bed "no-sex headache".
- Sesame Seeds: Second only to oysters, sesame seeds are naturally high in zinc. Healthy zinc intake has been linked to regulated testosterone levels, as well as increased sperm levels.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains phenylethylamine, a chemical which can enhance your body's feeling of "being in love." Pull out the lingerie, ladies. Your boy is about to be desired.
No matter where you serve 'em, everyone will love 'em! Grab the recipe below, hit the health food store, and stir up a batch of these delicious treats tonight! Your man/woman will thank you!
How to make SEX BOMBS:
To make this recipe, you'll need an industrial-strength blender (like a Vitamix), or a powerful food processor.
(Note: If you only have a regular blender, you can replace the almonds with creamy almond butter.)
Recipe makes about 24 sex bombs.
- 1 cup almonds (or almond butter if you are using a regular blender)
- 1 cup raw sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa nibs
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Rainbow Sprinkles (for garnish)
1. In a blender or food processor, combine almonds, sesame seeds, honey, coconut oil, cacao powder, and cocoa nibs. Puree until a thick paste forms.
2. Roll the paste into 1" balls.
3. Stir together the dark chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
4. Dip chocolate balls into mixture, and place on a parchment-lined baking dish.
5. Press a sprinkle in the top of each "bomb" ball, resembling the "wick" of the bomb.
6. Allow to cool and harden in a cool, dry place before serving.
7. Have a sexy night! (*wink*)