Eng. Yasmin Abouelhassan (Other)
I’m Yasmin Abouelhassan, Certified Comprehensive Coach, Licensed Relationship Coach and Founder of the Happy Family Institute, where we help you to focus on your strengths and talents, everything that makes you feel more alive, and we guide you toward bringing them to the surface.
If you are overwhelmed, worried, under stress, anxious or just stuck in a place where you don’t want to be, then it’s time to start down a new path to happiness and success in your life, and we can help.
To us you are the most important person; your happiness is our target.
Your character is unique, you deserve to learn to accept yourself first, study yourself by heart, understand who you are, what you need, what do you want to do and what you want to be.
We don't solve your problems instead we help you find your own answers through:
• Discovering who you are, your built-in gifts & talents which are your tools to solving your own challenges.
• Utilizing your skills, talents & gifts
• Acquiring all needed skills that help you meet your challenges.
• Enjoying making your life choices that sustain your progress and happiness.
The Reason I Became A Helping Professional
10 Reasons are my answer to the question;
1. For myself; after going through the pains of divorce I wanted a career that as I pursue I develop, grow, learn how to choose my life partner again and how to live happily whether single or married.
2. For My son; I wanted a career that allows me to learn and develop so as to raise my son as a healthy real man, future husband and father and deal with whatever challenges that faces him healthily.
3. I wanted a career that helps people with their personal lives. An area that is left unattended and its deterioration lead to misery, crime and downfall of countries.
4. I wanted to provide a service that:
i. Enriches people’s lives and allow them to celebrate who they are and what they have and enjoy their lives.
ii. Will affect not only the person I serve, but all people who get in contact with them.
iii. Can make the world a great place to live in by allowing people to live in peace, harmony, love and happiness.
iv. Is really crucial and if provided will enhance people’s other aspects of life.
5. I wanted to have an influence in decreasing the divorce rate, rescuing children from ignorant parenting, and regaining the healthy social networks.
6. I wanted to raise personal awareness, responsibility and ability to “Choose” happiness.
7. In the Egyptian Organizations’ World, I wanted a career that address employees’ personal challenges and treat them as humans by helping and allowing them to understand that work and family are equally important and go side by side.
Professionally8. A Future Vision; I wanted a career that never gets obsolete. I wanted to provide a service that people will always need.
9. I wanted a Career that provides a continuous learning and friendship with worldwide colleagues with similar mentalities and aspirations.
10. I wanted a career that allows me flexibility in time, variety of tasks, room for creativity and unlimited growth.
I choose Life and Relationship Coaching
Honored to provide the services of life & relationship Coaching.
Eng. Yasmin Abouelhassan
Eng. Yasmin Abouelhassan
Between $51-80 per session