Pucker Up! Sweep your partner off their feet with something new!
Kissing is a romantic signal that you can exchange as lovers, but can also show that you care about your loved ones. There are different types of kisses which different people will tend to have different opinions about. For instance, there are some types of kisses that some people will accept as good while they will tend to despise others. For any kissing to be perfect, you need to learn about different kissing tips that you can apply. There are different kissing tips which will lead you to achieving different types of kissing.
Here are some kissing tips that you need to be familiar with:
- The across-the-room kiss: This is a kiss that you can gesture to your lover while in the crowd. With this kiss, you pucker your lips and make a kissing gesture which will signal your partner that you really love him or is just a sign of encouraging him.
- The aggressive kiss: This is a kiss that you can offer your partner after he leans in for a peck while you are in the mood for a deep kiss.
- The biting kiss: This is a kiss that you will end with a playful bite. Mostly it happens after your partner has offered you long sensual kisses which you will end with a soft bite of the partner's lip. A biting kiss will really stimulate your man because men like it.
- The butterfly kiss: This is great for children or when playing with friends. For this kiss to work, you need to move your faces close together so that your eyelashes will touch. The touching of the eyelashes symbolizes butterfly wings which bring out the sensation during the kissing.
- The crush kiss: For this kiss, just hold him tight before you open your mouth. After opening your mouth, kiss him but don't let your tongue kiss to make him want it more. After a few moments you will be really feeling each other.
- The curious kiss: This is a kiss used to test whether you still feel each other especially after being friends or after a date. You will simply start with your mouth closed while making body contact. Before you open your mouth, you should let it go because the kiss is not meant to last too long. By following this technique, you can open up future doors to making out with your partner with more passion.
- The earlobe kiss: It is used to steam up your next kiss. Just move close to your partner's earlobe and nibble his earlobes. You can also suck or bite a bit. After biting, breathe softly into his earlobe. The warm air will make him feel you.
- The Eskimo kiss: It is more like a butterfly kiss which children and friends kiss. For this kiss, you need to bring your noses close together and rub them. The kiss replaces lips with noses.
- The European kiss: This is used to say hello or goodbye in Europe where people kiss on cheeks. For this kiss, ones person lips almost touches another person's skin next to the person's cheeks.
- The exploratory kiss: This is the type of kiss that you will first try after you have started your relationship. It will involve different types of kisses because you are not sure what each of you like most. It can involve pecks, open mouth kiss, butterfly kisses or playful Eskimos.
- The French kiss: This is the most common kiss. It involves kissing with your tongue. For it to work well, you need to check on his movements and allow yourself room to breathe freely through your nose.
- The friendly kiss: This kiss is meant to show affection to your friends. You will have to kiss while your mouth is closed for you to avoid sending wrong signals. The kiss should be short and sweet.
- The gallant kiss: This is a kiss where a man kisses a lady on the hand as a show of admiration and respect.
- The icy kiss: It involves kissing your partner while you have a piece of ice in your mouth which you will pass using your tongue to your partner. It is a great kiss that can really stimulate your partner.
- The motherly kiss: It is a kiss on someone's forehead as a sign of affection, friendship or comfort.
- The obligatory kiss: This is a kiss that you will offer someone whom you do not want to kiss and show some affection. For instance, your ex may surprise you in a crowded place with a kiss. Instead of turning away, you can offer him your cheek as a way of avoiding any form of embarrassments.
- The sensual kiss: This is a kiss that you will have on your partner's neck. Due to the fact that the area around the neck has a lot of senses, it will make your partner tingle with sensations. It is a favorite kiss for women.
- The thank-you kiss: This is suitable after a first date. It shows appreciation for the time that you may have spent together. It is a kiss offered on the cheek.
- The therapeutic kiss: For this, you will kiss the bridge of you're partner's nose. It will release stress in case your partner was stressed.
- The upside-down kiss: Have your partner lay his head back on your lap and kiss his lower lip with your upper lip and vice versa.