Keeping your guy interested doesn't take much, but does take some effort.
Most of us feel that it is great to have love in our lives. Not only does love make us feel good mentally, but some studies say we are more likely to live longer when we have love in our lives. It has been said that love is the most potent force in the entire world. Is there any energy that has the ability to influence our feelings as mightily as love does? Certainly its supremacy of power is what prompted the great philosopher Teilhard de Chardin to remark “ Someday after we master the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. Then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.” What woman doesn’t want to have love in her life?
Here are 8 smart moves you can make to ensure having the love you so desire to be a part of your life.
1. Be a bit flexible when searching for the right partner. Don’t discount a man for silly reasons like his astrological sign or his hairline.
2. Keep yourself in shape. Men are visual and get turned on by a woman who is fit, healthy and sexy.
3. Stay informed on what’s going on in the world. Men love a fascinating, stimulating conversation.
4. Have a sense of humor. No one is perfect, be able to laugh at yourself and not take yourself too seriously.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- You Like Him. Does He Like You?
- Tips and Advice From The Experts On Dating
- Dating Tips: Be Mysterious And Keep His Interest