As a woman, many things in your life can be made into winnable games that feed your passion, soul and self-esteem. Without knowing how to make your life winnable, you give away your power and simply allow life to happen to you. This creates overwhelm, frustration, anger, anxiety, depression and physical illness.
Women go through life's ups and downs, ins and outs, successes and failures and in most cases, winning is purely accidental. Wouldn't you like to design your life to be a game you win on your own terms while inspiring others along the way?
"What if I don't like to play games?"
There are a couple reasons why you may not like to play games:
- You played a game and didn't know the rules and therefore had no chance of winning, which is an UNwinnable game
- You lost or got picked last for a team when you played as a child and it hurt; now games feel scary and uncomfortable
What if you could Win or Learn instead of Win or Lose?
As you think of your life as a game, you will see individual areas of your life such as relationships; communication, career, health and family become smaller games within the larger game. This means you can win and learn in ALL of these areas simultaneously and have fun doing it!
5 Reasons To Set Up Your Life As A Game:
More from YourTango: Why Was The Bachelor Finale So Gut-Wrenching For This Life Coach?
More from YourTango: How The Silent Treatment Wreaks Havoc On Your Relationship
- It's more fun to "play with" something than "work on" something
- The desired outcome focuses your energy, attention and imagination
- The score card helps you evaluate regularly and make adjustments along the way
- Games have rules and boundaries to establish respect and fairness
- In a game, you feel and notice yourself improving over time until you master it
More Juicy Content From YourTango: