Are you in the midst of online dating? Are you booking your blind dates throughout the work week? If you are flying through your days and landing on these hopeful meet and greets feeling less than fresh, explore these beauty product finds that will save your date.
1. Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo—Dry shampoo is, in fact, genius. As soon as these gems hit the market, I jumped at the chance to try them. Disappointed in the white residue (my hair is an ultra-dark brown) or the less than sexy stench of countless impostors, I almost gave up and resorted to a ponytail. Then Oscar saved my hair days. This winning dry shampoo actually smells great, blends in, and leaves your hair looking like you spent hours on a blowout. Your date will appreciate your effortless beauty and your consequent punctuality.
2. Nars Orgasm Illuminator—this famous blush with a cult like following has a liquid, illuminating partner. On those days when I am feeling winter pale and pasty, I swoop a tiny dab on the apples of my cheeks and my entire face is transformed with an "I can't wait to meet you" glow.
3. EOS Lip Balm—my latest impulse Target purchase transformed my lip puckering get ready routine. This egg shaped, moisture filled lip treatment resonates a delicious fragrance (summer fruit is my favorite) and is manly enough to share with your date before a lip locking ending to a perfect night.
4. Temptress fragrance mini by Harvey Prince—this scent is rumored to entice men through a seductively musky aroma evoking hints of pumpkin pie and lavender. Stash this travel sized treasure in your purse and you will captivate your date seconds within saying hello.
5. Confidence—the number one essential beauty aid, and it's free. Radiate in your natural beauty and let him see you sparkle. Happy Dating!
More dating advice from YourTango: