1. You go to lots of singles events and activities and you never get dates.
2. You go on dates, but never get asked out again on a second date if you are a woman. Or if you're a guy, you constantly get rejected when you do ask a woman on a second date.
4. You ask your friends and family to set you up on blind dates and you never get set up for some reason!
5. Your longest long-term relationship is one month.
6. You get told constantly that you are a nice person, "but..."
7. You are an attractive and successful person and you have difficulty meeting people you are interested in to date. Life Coach: Can A Woman Be Both Powerful And Feminine?
1. You may need to rebalance your life to make time for a relationship. With whole life coaching, you take a look at what's getting in the way and find solutions to your roadblocks. Are you really making having a relationship a priority for your life?
2. You may need to look at shifting your perspectives on who would make a good mate for you. Also, how are you currently viewing dating and marriage?
3. A coach helps you focus on what you do have to offer in a relationship, instead of who you are not. This builds confidence.
4. As a coach, I review my client's internet dating profile to make sure it reflects my clients accurately so they are attracting the right candidates to them. Why Your Online Dating Profile Doesn't Work
5. I teach my clients the relationship skills and knowledge necessary to connect with the right people more successfully.
More Juicy Content From YourTango: