These men have a way with words!
A good compliment flatters for a few days. But a GREAT compliment sticks with you for the rest of your life. 15 women share the most memorable compliment they've ever received — and the best part: most of them aren't even about their looks.
1. "You have a beautiful energy."
2. "I was bemoaning my inability at some facet of perceived adult female life, probably decorating or housekeeping, and my husband said, 'Who cares if (x) is not your thing? Fuck convention. You've always been punk rock, love.'"
3. "You have a musical laugh."
4. "Whenever you're knocked down, you come back swinging. I love it. And it makes me better, too."
5. "A guy once told me I looked identical to Julianna Margulies. That's clearly not true, but hell, I'll take that compliment!"
6. "Before we kissed for the first time, my sexy dorm neighbor, who I'll just call the Boy With the Ryan Gosling Torso, made deep eye contact and said, "You're so ...complex." So lame, in a way and I wonder if it would have worked coming from someone with a lesser physique, but I remember it, so there."
7. "I REALLY enjoy our conversations! I don't think I have ever conversed with any woman with your feel for humor and quick wit."
8. "You are the best part of my day."
9. "I love you more than tacos."
10. "I'd marry you all over again."
11. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me."
12. "You should pose for Playboy."
13. "No one's ever made me come that fast."
14. "Your eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen ... and I've had A LOT of acid."
15. "All my Top 10 most joyful life moments have been with you, and all my Top 10 sexual experiences ... by a long shot."