The naughtiness behind the picture perfect lady.
Actress, dancer and humanitarian, Audrey Hepburn was, for all of her life, the ideal of femininity, gentility and all around perfection.
But what kind of secrets did she keep? Read on to find out the fabulously scandalous things you never would have guessed about Audrey Hepburn's love life.
3. During the filming of Sabrina, Hepburn began a relationship with actor William Holden, who was already married. Hepburn had planned to marry Holden and start a family with him, but dropped the idea when she learned he’d had a vasectomy.
7. After 14 years together, Hepburn and Ferrer divorced in December of 1968. She would speak to him only two more times for the rest of her life.
8. Soon after her divorce, Hepburn met and fell in love with Italian psychiatrist Andrea Dotti while traveling with Princess Olimpia Emmanuela Torlonia di Civitella-Cesi. She stated that she fell in love with him while exploring Greek ruins. The couple went on to marry in January of 1969.
11. The couple divorced after 13 years together, finalizing the end of their marriage in 1982.
12. Hepburn spent the rest of her life (from 1980 to 1993) with the Dutch actor Robert Wolders. In 1989, she declared the time they had spent together the happiest of her life.