We just said "Ello" again to Downton Abbey and now it's already time for the season finale this Sunday night. This sucks. And what, do we have to wait until January 2015 for season 5 to air? We demand answers, Julian Fellowes!
We've seen so much this season—heartache, new love, renewed love, lies, honesty, and so many other dramatic turns. But beyond that, we've also learned a thing or two in the romance department courtesy of the Crawleys.
1. Follow your heart when you've got the chance. #yolo #teamladymary
2. Speaking of Lady Mary, a fiancé who blackmails you is a fiancé not worth having!
3. Nothing says true love like forgiving your partner for past indiscretions — even if that includes a dead Turkish diplomat in your bed.
4. Sometimes you can never get the timing right. #edithproblems #wherethehellisherbabydaddy?
5. Workplace romances aren't always easy, but it can work when it's true love. #annaandbatesforevah
6. But you should also never make a move on a coworker while he/she is sleeping. #notcoolthomas
7. Opposites do attract. #ripsybil #bransonrocks
8. Crushes are fun, but they can also leave you crushed. Keep your head up, Daisy!
9. Distance can make the heart grow fonder—especially when love letters are involved. #betterthanatext
10. You might find love when you aren't even looking. We're totally shipping Isobel and Dr. Clarkson!
11. Always follow the two Gs: your gut and your Granny.
12. And always be kind to your siblings. It's the longest relationship a person ever has.
13. Nothing can stand in the way of true love, even social class. #wemisssybil
14. It's OK to wallow when brokenhearted, but don't let it stop you from living life either.
15. Being able to discuss money issues is a vital part of a healthy and lasting relationship. #corasfortune #modernizedownton
16. One should never lower their standards, but raising them to an impossible level?
17. Life happens and there's nothing you can do to stop it.