Who's that Victoria's Secret Snow Angel with the big white wings ... and the barely-there lingerie? It's model of the moment Behati Prinsloo, and ... ladies, grab your tissues ... she's engaged to Maroon 5 frontman (and sexiest man alive) Adam Levine.
Back in July, Adam's rep released a statement to People magazine, saying, "Adam Levine and his girlfriend Behati Prinsloo are excited to announce they are engaged to be married. The couple recently reunited and Adam proposed this weekend in Los Angeles."
More from YourTango: Chelsea Clinton Is Expecting!
While Adam, 34, has become a household name since becoming a judge on The Voice, here are five facts about his lesser known 24-year-old bride-to-be:
More from YourTango: Who Is Heidi Klum's New Boyfriend Vito Schnabel?
- She hails from Africa. Behati is an only child from a small town in Namibia—the same country where Shiloh Jolie-Pitt was born. Prinsloo's dad was a minister and her mom ran a bed-and-breakfast.
- She was discovered by the daughter of the model scout who launched Kate Moss to fame. The then 16-year-old was on vacation in South Africa with her grandparents, and was on runways by the end of the year.
- She might be a model but she loves to eat. In an interview with Fashionista.com, Behati revealed her favorite meal was breakfast, saying, "I love home fries, scrambled eggs with avocado and toast on the side." (Memorize this order, Adam!)
- She plays mom to a hairless pet cat named Gollum.
- Besides her successful modeling career, Behati is also a talented photographer. In an interview with fellow model Coco Rocha, Behati talked about her secret life as a photographer. "I only shoot film, mostly black and white." She is also very active on Instagram.
Although we are a little jealous (okay, a lot jealous), we have to admit that Behati and Adam make one smokin' hot couple!
More juicy articles on YourTango:
- 11 Reasons We're Obsessed With You, Channing Tatum
- The Latest In Sexy Celebrity News!
- 17 Signs You're Completely Obsessed With 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'