Amid her legal troubles and moving from LA to NYC (to start, um, a 'career in fashion design'), one-time child star Amanda Bynes has also been busy creating and deleting Twitter accounts and tweeting plenty of water-cooler fodder along the way.
And while the account from which she tweeted President Obama asking him to fire the police officer who arrested her for a DUI last year is no longer with us, her most recent account—created at the end of January—has made quite an impact for only having 64 tweets. Between selfies of her startling makeover, which includes various crazy-long blonde wigs, cheek piercings and excessively heavy-handed makeup, and random (and often crazy sounding) tweets, she's doing little to make the public forget about her legal issues (a DUI, hitting a police car with her car, a hit and run, you know).
More from YourTango: Which 'Looking' Character Has The Biggest Penis Size? No, Really
And since the erratic behavior that began in 2011 in Los Angeles (locking herself in a store dressing room for nearly two hours and refusing to come out; getting kicked out of a spin class for taking off her shirt, applying makeup in the mirror, and basically doing everything but spinning) seems to be continuing in NYC—she recently moved out of her apartment after being threatened with eviction for being what the landlord called a 'disrespectful rulebreaker'—you can be sure this crazy Twitter train will keep on rolling.
While not every one caused the stir of her already-infamous Drake proposition from last week, here, we have her top 10 most outlandish tweets from the past few months.
10. SoCks. Accompanied by a dark picture of, yes, just her socks.
9. Twerking out. We're betting the word 'twerking' hasn't been Googled this many times since Miley Cyrus.
8. I just got a puppy named Jasmine! I can't wait to show pix! This is most disturbing, because not a single picture has followed.
7. I'm on that 24 hour walking diet. Wait, which diet is that?
6. WorkOut flow I feel dizzy. Probably because you've been walking for 24 hours.
5. Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil. Oh.
4. I created the phrase Ily & lololol. *proud* Oh, again.
3. If I'm not following you on twitter, I hate you. Strong words for someone who only follows five people.
2. He's Rocking That Incest Face. We don't know what that is, and we don't want to.
1. I want @drake to murder my vagina. TMI x infinity.
More from YourTango: Vote For The Next Bachelorette & Enter To Win A Fabulous Prize!
Is Amanda the new Lindsay? Talk about it in the comments.
More celebrity content from YourTango: