Trying to figure out where to take your date for dinner? Check out these celeb-loved hot spots!
Beyonce and Jay-Z, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux and many more hot celebrity couples dine at some of the best restaurants ever. Tomorrow's my anniversary, so trying outone of these places may be on my to-do list! The stars love them! Have you tried any yet?
1. Sant Ambroeus: With two NYC locations, this trendy restaurant is known for its delicious (and sort of expensive) Italian cuisine, its amazing desserts and its star sightings. Jay-Z and Beyonce love the cozy spot and have even brought their baby Blue Ivy to enjoy some cookies. Oh, they have them displayed on shiny trays, too! The cookies, that is, not Beyonce and Jay.
2. Serendipity 3: Another one of Beyonce and Jay-Z's favorite places to go (and where they were named cutest couple by owner, Stephen Bruce), Seredipity 3 has been a popular restaurant among celebs for years. The Upper East Side eatery includes anything from "Frrrozen Hot Chocolate" to their foot-long hot dogs. So, which other couples like it? Well, newlyweds Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have been seen dining there, along with John Travolta and Kelly Preston! Ironically, it is also the place that Suri picked up the penis-shaped candy. Bruce confirmed that Holmes did not buy the candy for her daughter (whew!). Before their split, Holmes and Tom Cruise used to also visit the NYC popular spot. It's also confirmed by the owner that back in the day, the famous Marilyn Monroe dined there. We wonder who her date was!
3. Tower Bar at Sunset Tower Hotel: After Justin Theroux proposed to Jennifer Aniston in NYC, they headed back to LA to celebrate. There, they met Aniston's Friends co-star and real-life best friend, Courtney Cox at Sunset Tower Hotel's Tower Bar. The restaurant's romantic atmosphere compliments its menu and elaborate wine list! No matter the stars can't get enough.
4. Soho House (in LA): While it has Soho in the title, it's actually located in LA. This is where the first public sighting of the reunion of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson took place, where they ate dinner. A month before that, Pattinson was there with pop star Katy Perry. So, as you can see, it's a hot spot to go for celebrity couples.
5. Café Habana: In SoHo NYC, Cafe Habana is one of the best in town. Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Erin Heatherton have been spotted there, as it's one of Leo's favorite places to go. It's also a favorite of Lenny Kravitz, who filmed the music video for his hit song "Again" at the restaurant!
Tell us: have you tried any of these popular restaurants?
Hungry for more food & love content? Check out Breakfast, Love & Dinner.
More juicy content from YourTango:
- 5 Secrets Of Happily Married Couples [EXPERT]
- Survey Reveals The Real Reason Couples Get Divorced
- What Happy Couples Have In Common
Photo Credit: Getty