Consider these dating don'ts when you're in a new relationship – especially with a Kennedy boy!
We understand the lure of the Kennedy men – so many women have fallen prey to their wily charms over the years. From Camelot to tragedy to divorce, the Kennedy's sure know how to live eventful lives. However, we don't understand country star Taylor Swift's latest moves with Connor Kennedy. Photo: Taylor Swift Spotted Kissing Her New Beau Conor Kennedy
Swift, 22, and Kennedy, 19, have been blazing through relationship milestones ever since July (yes, July), and yet it seems it's all Swift's doing. Here's why we think her recent moves with her new man are making her look really desperate. Hint: these are dating don'ts, girls!
1. Swift is moving faster than a jet. When it comes to her romantic life with Kennedy, Swift isn't taking no for an answer. She seems to be full-speed ahead when it comes to the inserting herself in the family and staying at their Hyannis Port compound. In fact, we have never seen her dive in this fast! A source tells the New York Post, "She always falls very hard and becomes very intense very quickly, and this time is no exception. In fact she seems to have fallen even harder." Maybe too hard?
2. She's spending a lot of money to be closer to Conor. Reportedly, Swift recently bought a a home in Hyannis Port right next to where the famous family resides. She told Rolling Stone that it "would be so amazing," to live so close to Conor. Plus, she apparently missed her beau so much on a trip back to Nashville to promote her new breakup song that she flew him out to be with her ... via private jet! "Taylor missed Conor so much, she sent a plane for him a few days later," a source tells the Post. "He's been with her ever since, and his family doesn't know when he will be back. Things have become so serious between them so fast that no one in Hyannis Port would be surprised if they eloped." We know she has the money to do these types of things, but c'mon! Ever heard of a thing called space?
3. She's causing rifts in the family already. Swift has been making the Kennedy a bit uncomfortable with her, well, swift advances. She snuggled close to her Kennedy as went with his siblings for an intimate moment at their mother Mary Richardson Kennedy's grave site. Not sure a month long relationship calls for that kind of closeness. And earlier this month, the young couple crashed a family wedding and reportedly Swift "was like talking to a ghost" when Victoria Gifford Kennedy asked her to leave ... twice.
Read on ...
More juicy content from YourTango:
- 5 Of The Worst Celebrity Breakups Of All Time
- 8 Celebrity Couples Who Fell In Love At Work
- 10 Hottest Interracial Celebrity Couples