The pop princess looks stunning lately, and here's why we think she's back on top.
No matter what has happened over the years with Britney Spears, we still love her for not giving up. From the Mickey Mouse Club to teen stardom to an early twenties meltdown, her triumphs and failures have always been in the spotlight. But now, the 30-year-old pop tart is back on top and proving to all of her fans she's still got it on the X Factor.
Thirty has never looked this good – Britney's confidence has really been shining through these days (have you seen this new photo of her smiling in a bikini?). Here's how we think she bounced back to her sexy self:
1. She's found a real, true love that nourishes her. Jason Trawick captured Britney's heart in 2009 and they were engaged in December 2011. They are committed to one another, as is evident with how they've both aligned their careers: Britney is a judge on X Factor while her fiancé is a producer on the show. Britney Spears Celebrates Her Engagement & Flaunts Ring In Vegas
2. She's healthier. Reportedly, Brit Brit goes to bed at 10:30 p.m. and sticks to a healthy routine on a daily basis. She told People a year ago that she's learned over the years that it's okay to keep her personal life private and out of the tabloids. Since she keeps parts of her life to herself now, we think it's enabled her to grow stronger from the inside, out. Plus, we can tell from her new album Femme Fatale that she's still rocking it!
3. She's made more pointed career choices. She told People a year ago, "I've learned to trust my instincts over the years, but it definitely took time." We think she chose right when she accepted the offer to become a judge on X Factor. She's grown a lot through her time on the competitive show and has even become known as a "tough" and respectable judge. A source told People recently, "She's got a really good instinct, and when she loves something, she looks like she wants to dance on the desk."
We think Britney at 30 is the best Britney yet, and we look forward to seeing her future accomplishments!
More juicy content from YourTango:
- 3 Simple Steps To Improve Your Self-Confidence
- How To Kiss A Man So He'll NEVER Forget You (According To A Guy)
- How to Date With Confidence
Photo Credit: Getty