Driving with your partner can be as enlightening as it can be stressful. It's a great opportunity to learn more about each other and enhance your relationship — though some topics are better saved for the times you aren't behind the wheel. Here are a few of those phrases that are better uttered after you reach your destination:
1. "I'm pregnant."
More from YourTango: 18 Totally Legitimate Excuses For Why You're Having A Dry Spell
2. "So I've reconnected with my ex on Facebook..."
3. "Remember that argument we had six months ago? Well, I'm still mad about it."
4. "You know, it really drives me nuts when your mother..."
5. "I've accepted a job that's 3,000 miles away."
6. "I'm pregnant... with twins!"
7. "Listen, I know you told me four cats was your limit, but I found this stray outside our door this morning, and..."
8. "I know we've been trying to save money, but I found this pair of shoes..."
How do you and your main squeeze spend your time in the car? What topics do you avoid while behind the wheel? Here's your chance to tell us!
Together with Ford, we've put together a "Love on the Road" survey that seeks to reveal the ins and outs of our readers' coupled driving experiences. (Don't worry, preliminary results show that no, you are not the only one guilty of backseat driving from time to time!) Take it now for your chance to win one of five $100 gift cards: Love On The Road Survey
More from YourTango: Access Denied: 4 Valuable Lessons From Being Rejected
Official rules, eligibility and contest description can be found here.
More juicy content from YourTango: