5 Steps to An Inspired Life



Each morning I step out on my back deck and say a short prayer, welcoming the new day and taking in the radiance of the sun. I noticed that the prayer seems less powerful on overcast or rainy days. It’s as though my brain reacts to the fact that the sun isn’t visible by thinking that it doesn't exist.
It occurred to me this morning that the same is true of our awareness of ourselves as spiritual beings. Because we don’t constantly "see" evidence of our spiritual nature we forget that we are spiritual beings here on Earth having a human experience. Our day to day world, with all its messages about what or who we need to be, do or have, and the resulting stress and busyness, keeps us focused on the material rather than the spiritual world. We can very easily lose sight of the fact that in essence we are spirit in physical form, here to master chosen lessons and ascend into more enlightened states of being.
In my business, Reawaken Your Dreamer, I take clients through a 5 step process to assist them to remember the truth of themselves as spiritual beings, to release old negative programming in their cellular memory that keeps them locked into unsupportive beliefs and behaviors, and reawaken the dreamer inside themselves who knows that there are no limits to what they can create for themselves in this life experience. Another word for this dreamer is Soul, the part of you that is connected to everything that exists.
This process consists of 5 C's:
1. Clarify: Everything that exists began as a thought in someone's mind. First we create in our inner world of thought and feeling and then we create in the outer world of matter and form. Clarifying exactly what it is that you want to create in your life is the first step to being able manifest it in your external experience.

2. Clear: Our conscious mind only has access to 5% of what is stored in our brain. The other 95% is in the subconscious and acts like a computer program running us most of the time. It is made up of all the experiences, emotions, and core beliefs that we’ve taken in from our life experience. In order to stop being run by the “default” programs, and create an updated program of you, it’s essential to clear this energy out of your cellular memory. I use various energy clearing techniques, including Emotional Freedom Technique, with my clients in this step.

3. Connect: In order to create with conscious intention, it’s necessary to slow down and find ways to connect with your inner voice, your spiritual guidance system. Meditation, visualization, being in nature, prayer, journaling, yoga, energy healing, sound and movement all help to guide us back to our spiritual nature. Try turning down the volume of the outer world for a few minutes each day and tune into your vast inner world.

4. Create: You are a powerful creator. Your life is the physical manifestation of every thought you have had up until now. You are constantly creating your reality through your thoughts, words, and actions. What you create will depend on whether you are creating through conscious intention or through your default programming. The 3 preceding steps will help insure that you are creating by intention and the evidence will begin to show up in your life.

5. Celebrate: Joy, appreciation and gratitude are among the highest vibrating frequencies. As much as you can, celebrate life, express gratitude, show appreciation and choose joy. Even situations that appear challenging are opportunities to grow and learn. The more you consciously choose to be in the higher vibrating frequencies, the more you will attract to celebrate!

Commit to trying these steps for a day, a week or a month. I’d love to hear about your experience.