How Young Hollywood Can Deal With Their Relationships
Many celebrities sometimes have a difficult time managing fame and relationships. Here are some suggestions on how to not let fame get the best of you.
1. People don't control their own fame. A person must understand that fame comes and goes and that a person has no control over his or her popularity. Fame is elusive and cannot be controlled.
2. Always remember your values. Your friends and family will be with you for your entire life while your fame may only last for a short time. Good relationships can last for a lifetime.
3. Don't give in to peer pressure. When the cameras disappear, it will just be you, your family and closest friends. Don't allow being in the spotlight to affect your decision making.
4. You can't remain on top forever. A celebrity may be the talk of the town today, but tomorrow is a whole other story. There are millions of people who are also trying to be in the spotlight. You will not remain on top for long; it only makes sense to focus on what is best for you in the long-run.
5. Don't put fame before your life and relationships. Many celebrities focus on their fame which is a short term thing. This is a huge mistake! Celebrities should focus on what they want to get out of life instead of focusing on their current popularity. It's important to make the decisions that are best for your personal life including your current relationships.
6. Don't be in a relationship just for the money. It may seem like a good business idea at the time, but in the long run, you will lose money. In addition, getting into a relationship for the wrong reasons can take a toll on your mental health.
Learn from the mistakes of others who have dealt with fame and success. There are a countless number of people who made the mistake of letting fame get the best of them. If you are not sure of what to do in handling your fame and your relationships, then talk to a professional who can give you some advice.
Stan Popovich is the author of “A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods”.For additional information go to: www.managingfear.com