Women tell us the perfumes, eyeliners and mascaras that make them feel sexy.
When it comes to negotiating (and dating), it never hurts to keep something in your back pocket.
May we suggest you make it mascara? Women reveal more of their secret little somethings for making the everyday feel special.
3. "Perfume! Elizabeth & James Nirvana White. I get compliments on it all the time, and it has a way of drawing in guys." - Allie, 24
4. "I love my Clarisonic! There's nothing sexier than glowing skin." - Mayra, 30
5. "Red lipstick ... even if I'm not wearing anything (ahem), I wear red." - Lindsay, 25
6. "I'd have to say mascara because huge lashes make me feel sexy (I like BADgal lash by Benefit and Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies). I also love red lipstick (Ruby Woo by M.A.C), but that can get tough when you want to make out with someone." - Antonia, 25
7. "Typically scent for me — smelling nice makes me feel sexy, appealing. It draws me to myself, gives me confidence, and makes me want to be noticed." - Julia, 29
8. "Teal eyeliner! Sounds crazy, but it really makes my eyes pop and, thus, gets the right kind of attention." - Mallory, 25
10. "Any kind of liquid eyeliner makes me feel fancy. I also like Prada Candy perfume for special occasions, and a fresh mani and pedi too." - Vicky, 30
What beauty products make you feel sexy? Tell us in the comments below.