Are you a social media guru looking for an exciting job opportunity?
YourTango is hiring a Community and Social Media Manager to manage the following duties:
- Own and grow the YourTango Facebook page, which boasts 57K+ fans
- Oversee our on-site community, including responding to user comments/questions, encouraging participation and moderating comments
- Edit user-generated blog posts and "Ask YourTango" questions to reflect YourTango's editorial quality standards
- Manage and grow the YourTango Pinterest account
This position is part-time (5-6 hours/day, 5 days/week) and works closely with the YourTango editorial and Experts staff.
Ideal skills & requirements:
- Experience managing a brand's Facebook (and ideally other social media) presence
- Strong grasp of and presence on various types of social media
- Experience moderating an online community
- Familiarity with Google Analytics & Insights
- Experience using a CMS (Drupal experience, even better!)
- Superior editing & writing skills
- A strong voice/personality to represent the YourTango brand
- Enthusiasm for and comfort with YourTango's love, sex and relationships content
Are you interested? If so, please send a resume and cover letter in UNZIPPED files or in the body of an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Community and Social Media Manager.
More juicy content from YourTango: