About Matthew G. Sikich II
I am Matthew Sikich.
For over 30 years, I have served others as a ONE-OF-A-KIND expert in Personal & Family Dynamics, Communication, and Relationships.
In addition, I have also served as a Business Consultant, assisting business Owners to create the BEST for their business in the areas of Branding, Marketinig, Sales, and Communications.
It has been my Mission and Passion to work with individuals, couples, families, and businesses, helping them in Custom Creating the most Loving, Happy, Successful, and Powerful Relationships.
I am dedicated to providing the most Unique, positive and creative choices & loving solutions for individuals, couples, families, and businesses.
I provide the very Best, efficient, and effective methods and techniques in Enhancing their Lives, resolving problems, and turning challenges and conflicts into WIN/WIN outcomes !
I earned my Major in Theology from St. John's University in 1973, and have completed over 6,000+ hours of post graduate education and research, including courses on:
* Personal and Human Development
* Spirituality & Theology
* Interpersonal Communication
* Personal and Family Dynamics
* Business Management/Marketing/Sales
* Athletic Coaching/Motivation/Winning
I am also certified and have received advanced training on:
* Certification in Athletic Coaching
* Certification in Super Learning & Holographic Sound ( John David Learning Institute )
* Certification as a Neurolinguistic Practitioner (Anthony Robbins Research Institute)
* Advanced Training in Family Law, Mediation & Dynamics of Dissolution
* Advanced Training in Mentoring (The World Wide Group)
I have created and taught the following courses:
* Interpersonal Communication Styles, Strategies, & Choices
* Wellness Courses
* Positive Parenting for Parents
* Joyful Teaching for Teachers
* The "WOW" Experience: A MASTERY Course in Human Development
* MASTERY of Barter and Trade
* MASTERY of Selling
* MASTERY of Management
* MASTERY of LOVING for Personal Relationship ( www.MASTERYOFLOVING.com )
* RENEWING OF THE MIND
* The 9 DOTS Experience ( how to think outside the box in creative problem solving )
* "The 5 BUYING HABITS"tm ( what 88% of people and business owners don't know ) www.The5BuyingHabits.com
* Marketing for Health and Wellness Professioanls ( www.ChiropractorHelp.com )
Being an integral part of a community is part of who I am, and as such I have long been active in civic and community organizations, charities and non-profit organizations, including:
* Boy and Girl Scouts of America
* Boys and Girls Clubs of America
* Children's Heartlink
* Churches ( various Non-denominational )
* Diabetes Foundation
* El Fondo
* Finnegan's Community Fund
* Fuller Center for Housing
* Habitat for Humanity
* Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
* Hope Filled Hands
* Kindness International
* Make-A-Wish Foundation
* March of Dimes
* Minnesota Soccer Association
* Minnesota Youth Soccer Association * Missing Children Minnesota
* Resource Center for Fathers and Families
* Salvation Army
* Spare Key
* Teen Challenge
* The Dwelling Place
THANKS for taking the time to read my Bio and Information.
I hope you might feel some kind of connection with me from my vast Experience and Expertise. Please feel free to contact me to answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to helping and serving You !
THANK YOU !