YOUR VOTE

0 0

3 ANSWERS

is it shyness?

Published on March 4, 2012 by brenda sai

myself and my partner clearly like spending time together however when it comes to talking we dont talk much but yet we love each other so much. i dont understand because we love to get very intimate but have nothing to say whatsoever.

ANSWERS

Do you have any interests, hobbies, sports, or passions in common? Sex-only relationships don't last. Find some intellectual connection. Sex occupies only 5% of a person's life. It's the other 95% that make a relationship long lasting.

it's not even that..we've had our small talks and we truly love each other. the major problem is that we're both shy, and like how would i overcome that shyness

and thanks for the advise;really appreciate it just to add when i said 'intimate' intimate as in just kissing nothing further :L

ANSWER THIS QUESTION