YOUR VOTE0 0
Does he like me more than a friend?
I have been hanging out with this guy for the past 2 months along our mutual friends so like a group of us would all go out clubbing etc. Anyways, I had always had some kind of attraction to daniel, and I just found we would be really comfortable around eachother yet he is a shy/reserved guy. I started to develop a little feelings, but based that he has never had a girlfriend and very little experience with girls I tried to look for signs if he liked me more than a friend. signs:
- sometimes I can see him staring at me in the corner of my eye, there is also 2 photos where in the background he is staring directly at me when I was taking a photo.
- at a party, he literally said "come sit on my lap.." and did a smile with it, so I sat on it but yet he didnt really hold kind of thing, just literally sat there with his hands on his arm rest.
- he once squeezed my ass, and I caught him and he was like "noo it wasnt me!" and do this little smile etc. it was.
- body language: he seems to always be standing in front of me or just really close me, especially if we are dancing in a club with people I will always find him next to me/diagonal from me.
- when I sat on his lap, I went to go sit on another's guy just casually and he just got in a bad mood and I asked him what was wrong and he was like "I dont care, do whatever you want!" (although he tends to get moody when he drinks.)
- he teases/jokes ALOT around me e.g. once threw icecubes down my top, or will just make fun of me in general.
- if my girlfriends are around, they think he is shy/boring but when he is around me is all giggly and happy.
- naturally Im a funny person, but even some things I say arent necessarily funny and he just has a laugh and a big smile..
- once in a club, I thought i'd make a move and started grinding on him and i did and i said "you are so loving this arent you" and he just did a coy shy smile and said nothing.
- he will randomly touch me, like literally "lean" on my shoulder or once he just Punched me in the arm?
- when we talk its always like happy and fun
- he doesnt really associate much with other girls & if he is around girls he DEFENTILY does not give them this kind of attention.
- at first the eyecontact would be a bit brief, like if I was sitting on his lap I would directly look at him, and he would just look straight on. But now from hanging out now, the eyecontact is defnetily there.
- he genuinely keeps the conversation going by asking me questions etc.
- he will text me asking if Im going out, and if I say no. he says Come out!
and here a signs that made me question if he did just see me as a friend: 1. he once asked his friend "are any of these girls remotely attractive thats coming" and this was infront of me.. 2. he has never REALLY made a move on me, and I dont know if its lack of experience or what. 3. at a club, i was like "dance with me" and he said I am (we were just awkwardly next to eachother) and i tried to subtly grind on his leg, and then I felt his arm tried to barricade it so I just stoped and distanced a bit. 4. he can be moody at times BUT i have noticed that when i start hanging out with him he seems to get pretty happy, OR if I ignore him he will try and somehow chime into the conversation with people or just seems a bit dull.
I couldn't handle the idea of not knowing where I stood, so I confessed to him that I liked him on facebook and I wanted to know where I stood,he said "i like you, your one of the coolest girls I know but just not in that way.... sorry if I led you on or anything, I didnt mean to. I've just wanted to always be friends" & what I dont get is, there are certain things "friends" don't do with eachother, + He had heard from his friends that I was a bit interested in him.
Now one more aspect: his bestfriend "tom" use to be into me, he is a complete player and I kissed him but then he screwed me over so I ditched him. and he is the kind that wants what he cant have, and he always makes it clear that he is trying to OVERLY-charm me to get a 2nd round, he also has experience with girls unlike daniel.
So I feel that tom might have influenced daniel a little bit? And I just find it hard to believe by watching daniels actions that he only wants to be friends.