YOUR VOTE0 0
Difficulties understanding what he wants
I met a guy online and we dated casually first for 6 months, then had a 4 month break with some contact in between, and now we are almost back in the same casual situation we were during our "first cycle". He's highly educated, I'm getting there. Both have active social lives. However, please could you give me some hints interpreting his behaviors (I'm scared he's only an unavailable man seeking attention) as I don't quite get why he seem to want me but then backs off:
- He always texts me, never calls. During our "active" period around every second/third day
- Has the tendency to take long time before replying
- He normally makes the plans and suggests he wants to see me, but then has to cancel blaming work
- I've never met any of his friends which he has plenty of
- I know I'm a secret to his friends, however he's perfectly fine expressing his emotions in public with me (holding hands, kissing, eating out)
- We never see each other in the weekends
- Sometimes his words don't match his actions
- We have an amazing sex life, he initiates the sex mainly cause I'm shy.
- We have great foreplay and he likes cuddling. He can spoon the whole night.
- He tells me he's missed me and I'm beautiful
It's now been almost a year since I first met him. We're not going anywhere and I feel like ending it this time (he ended it first time with vanishing after we seemed to have gotten quite close to official). I like him a lot, although there's that certain barrier I still need to break in order to come closer. I know he likes me, but he clearly has some commitment issues. Or is he only what I fear he is; an emotionally unavailable man who needs an ego boost?