God’s 10 Commandments of Relationships 1
“10 Things God Will Not Do In Relationships”
The word of God is your foundation and your answers to all of life questions are in the word. The word tells us the 10 Things That God Will Not Do in the area of relationships. Here... are the following:
1. God will not send you an unsaved man/woman. 2 Corinthians 6:14
2. God will not send you a married man/woman. 1 Corinthians 7:23.
3. God will not send you an angry man/woman. Proverbs 22:244.
4. God will not send you someone incompatible with you. Amos 3:35.
5. Sisters, God will not send you to find a man. Proverbs 18:22
6. Brothers, God will not send a woman to find you. Proverbs 18:22
7. Sisters, God will not send you a man that you have to take care of. 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12, Ephesians 4:28
8. God will not send you just a saved man/woman. Deuteronomy 6:13, 10:20, Proverbs 3:7, 9:10, 31:309.
9. God will not send you a man/woman that doesn’t like going to his house. Psalms 122:1
10. God will not send you someone that just wants to be a pen-pal or one that just wants to date when you desire to be married. Hebrews 13:4, 1 Corinthians 7:9,28,36, 1 Timothy 5:14 Copyright © 2009 Dexter L. Jones