Tell us why you need to break up with your ex for the chance to win one of 10 prizes.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED! Check out the winning entries here.
From February 1-13, we are encouraging readers to get over their past relationships once and for all. Our Break Up With Your Ex campaign this year encourages readers to give themselves a "break-over"—aka a makeover, inside and out, aimed at helping you get over your ex.
As incentive, we're hosting a "Why I Need To Break Up With My Ex—In 10 Words Or Less" giveaway offering 10 great prizes aimed at helping you break free from feeling tied to your ex.
All you need to do to enter is tell us why you need to break up with your ex this year in 10 words or less. You can enter the contest in three ways:
1. Comment on this post telling us why—in 10 words or less—you need to break up with your ex.
2. Share on Twitter—in 10 words or less—why you need to break up with your ex with the hash tag #DumpUrEx
3. Write on our Facebook wall—in (you guessed it!) 10 words or less—why you need to break up with your ex.
From now until midnight on February 12, 2012, we will be collecting your remarkable revelations on why you need to get over your ex. The winners will be announced on February 13, 2012.
- First place will win a $250 gift card to Bliss Spas.
- Second place will win a $100 gift certificate to wine.com.
- Third place will win a fantastic pair of yoga pants from Hyde Yoga.
- Fourth and fifth place will win a 3-month subscription to Match.com.
- Sixth through tenth place will win a distinctinve, hand-made Break Up Chocolate Box from Li-Lac Chocolates.
Remember, you must register and/or sign into your YourTango account to submit your entry in the comments section.
Please note: Entries should be limited to 10 words or less and must be submitted in one of the contest entry methods by midnight on February 12, 2012. The winners will be announced on February 13.
Official rules, eligibility and contest description can be found here.
Find out more about Break Up With Your Ex: www.breakupwithyourex.com